Thursday, April 26, 2012

cliche stuff


what I'm gonna talk is about,yeah,you know thesis-skripsi-tugas akhir-or whatever you call it.
all of my friends(including ME!!!!!) are getting nuts because of a thing called thesis.
indeed this is ONLY for obtaining bachelor degree,but I wonder why thesis in my study program looks so complicated compare to another study program.

mbok yakin tenan,kok kayaknya tu di tempat saya ADAAAAAAAA aja alesannya untuk berkata tidak pada topik ato judul yagn ditawarkan oleh para mahasiswa.
entah kita yg terlalu goblok ato dosennya memang udah kelewat pinter,serba salah kalo ngajuin judul yang "itu tu nggak penting" ato yang "so what???".
a lil bit being underestimated??I guess,,but dunno if they were in uncomfortable mood (eehh??) or yaaah,dunno exactly.

just hopping that everything will be okay and end soon....[hoaaaahhhh],,,
-__-"

No comments:

Post a Comment